Our Christmas newsletter is out now. Download it to read about Lena’s struggles to overcome relationship difficulties, an accident at work and the temptation of escaping into alcohol. Our Christmas appeal is to help orphanage-leavers like Lena build a stable adult life.
We also have
- a lovely thank you letter from a young girl who took part in the summer activities you helped fund in Kondopoga;
- an ingenious solution to problems some Russian families with severely disabled children face;
- news of events and ways of getting involved with St Gregory’s;
- Volunteer opportunities for 2020 in St Petersburg;
- Offline order details for our Christmas cards.