Our supporters form the bedrock of our organisation. You are the driving force behind all that we do, whether you have left us a legacy in your will, donate, volunteer, run marathons, arrange collections or share information about us with their family and business contacts. Our supporters come from the UK and other countries, have different backgrounds, ages, beliefs and values, but all of them are passionate about their help to St Gregory’s.
Thanks to them we build up solid foundations for projects whether in St Petersburg, Tbilisi or remote Karelia and managed to open new horizons for young and prospective local specialists and helped develop our partners’ grass roots charity work.
Thanks to our supporters we have managed to continue our dynamic work in Russia and Georgia even now when the climate for charities in Russia is not always as easy as we would like it to be.
We highly value your trust and if you decide to support us we would like you to know that:
- We will use your donations sensitively, carefully and to the best of its value
- We pledge our best efforts in continuing our service
- We will respect your privacy
- We will never pass your details on to other charities, organisations or individuals
- We continue to improve our standards in fundraising practice
- We continue to help our partners to provide “a fishing rod” rather than “a fish”