It may be some time before we can get together again, but fundraising can go on in lock-down. We are all finding new ways of keeping in touch with friends and keeping boredom at bay, and many people are finding new ways of helping others. You could host an online event, like a quiz, or set yourself a challenge and get sponsored. The sky really is the limit. If you have an idea you’d like to discuss, just get in touch.
Set up an online fundraiser page
1. Visit the St Gregory’s Foundation Page on Facebook
2. Click on Fundraisers on the left
3. Select +Raise Money on the right
4. Follow the instructions to create your own fundraiser, and share, share, share!
It’s easy to set up a fundraising page with Everyclick. This is great for a sponsored event, or any kind of fundraiser.
1. Just visit our Global Giving page,
2. Pick a project you would like to support
3. Follow the link to set up your own fundraiser page on the bottom right side of the project page.
Raise money by shopping online with Amazon Smile
We may not have a charity shop, but you can raise money for St Gregory’s with your unwanted items by selling them on E-bay. Just use advanced selling and select St Gregory’s Foundation as your chosen charity beneficiary. You can donate between 10% and 100% of the proceeds. Our supporters have helped us raise almost £400 through E-bay.