- We help disabled children and teenagers with communication difficulties to connect to the world so they can become as independent as possible.
- We provide education, training and skills to graduates from orphanages to give them a good start in life.
- We help young parents who grew up in orphanages to bond with their children and keep their family.
- We empower children and families living with impaired hearing to take a full part in their communities.
- We give security, care and food aid to disadvantaged children.
- We offer legal support, security and training to street children and teenagers to help them integrate into a wider society.
How we do it
- We work with local partners that understand local issues in Russia and Georgia. They work closely with local authorities and other charities and organisations.
- We provide part funding for our-long term projects to whom we keep our commitment.
- We help our partners build their knowledge, skills and know how to deliver high-quality expertise locally.
- We encourage sharing experience, learning and replicating best practice by bringing together foremost specialists.
- We encourage local fundraising.
We cannot do all that without our loyal supporters and volunteers here in the UK thanks to whom we keep raising funds and moving forward.