- St Gregory’s Foundation helps disabled children and teenagers with communication difficulties to connect to the world so they can become as independent as possible.
- We provide education, training and skills to graduates from orphanages to give them a good start in life.
- We help young parents who grew up in orphanages to bond with their children and keep their family.
- We empower children and families living with impaired hearing to take a full part in their communities.
- We give security, care and food aid to disadvantaged children.
- We offer legal support, security and training to street children and teenagers to help them integrate into a wider society.
How we do it
- We work with local partners that understand local issues in Russia and Georgia. They work closely with local authorities and other charities and organisations.
- We provide part-funding for our-long term projects to whom we keep our commitment.
- We help our partners build their knowledge, skills and know how to deliver high-quality expertise locally.
- We encourage sharing experience, learning and replicating best practice by bringing together foremost specialists.
- We encourage local fundraising.
We cannot do all that without our loyal supporters and volunteers here in the UK thanks to whom we keep raising funds and moving forward. If our goals appeal to you, please join us.
Follow the links below to find out more about who we help.