Information about the exercise of the right to cancel this contract
Right to cancel
You may have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The 14-day period will start:
- If the item we are selling is a physical item – when you receive it.
- If we are supplying multiple Products – then the day upon which you received the last item.
- If this is a regular supply – when you receive the first consignment.
To exercise the right you must tell us by post or email and you should use the attached form – but this is not compulsory. The address you should use is:
4 Bushy Court, 20 Upper Teddington Road, Hampton Wick, Surrey, KT1 4DU or
To meet the cancellation deadline you must send the form or tell us before the end of the 14-day period. You should keep a proof of posting if you send us a letter and proof of posting when sending a Product back to us.
The effect of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will repay you all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (unless you have asked for non-standard delivery).
We can deduct from the amount we send back to you any reduction in value of the Product which results from unnecessary handling by you.
We will repay you:
- Within 14 days from receiving the Product back from you.
- Within 14 days of receiving proof that you sent the Product back to us.
- If we did not supply the Product, then within 14 days of your telling us that you want to cancel.
We will pay you back using the same method that you paid us.
If you have removed labels and tags from the Product, if you have damaged them or if you return them in an unsaleable condition, your rights to cancel your purchase may be affected.
NOTE THAT THE RIGHT TO CANCEL DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS WE HAVE CUT TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.